Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update on muscle cramp info

Oops, I forgot to add this link to an old Amish cure for muscle cramps. (You know I live in the Ozarks where a large population of Amish live, right?)

I've never tried this, but I like the fact that the ingredient list is simple enough I think you could just add the items to your diet and maybe achieve the same thing.

http://www.stopslegcramps.com/

It's vinegar and garlic, etc. things most people would have or be able to pick up at a trip to a regular grocery store. Okay, I'm married to an Italian, so garlic is a regular deal at my house, maybe not yours. But those are cheap enough.

I'm a big fan of apple cider vinegar. Did you know it has about 95 vitamins and minerals in an easy to assimilate form? It's one of the best/most natural ways to get your daily quota of vitamins. I think it is probably why it was used in popular recipes like pickling and cole slaws. People probably felt better after eating those things and never even knew why. Ditto with apples.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:31 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------