Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Missing Hubby's Excuse

So, my husband finally called me.

He's in Alaska. Well, on an island OFF of Alaska. (Or something like that.) Yeah, I know. I should get out a map. He flew to Juneau. Then, his company chopper-hopped him to some other place...that, apparently, shall not be named. Not because it's a great mystery. But, because I don't know if I ever heard it. I'll have to ask on that.

The story is...the phones went out. He couldn't call and he couldn't email. That's his story and he's sticking to it. I choose to believe it, since he sounded so sweet and lonely on the phone.

Am I wrong, or is it cool when a big tough guy shows a little vulnerability when his woman is crying...?

He is a tough guy, too. Strong. A hard worker. I'm very proud of him. Not because I made him that way. Just because he is.

I did teach him how to open doors for women and to take his hat off in buildings. And, um, a few other things.

Can I get into TMI (too much information) territory here? How well do ya want to know me? LOL

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:20 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------