Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My apologies on this blog

Okay...let me apologize for the fact that this blog isn't working completely right.

I was under the impression that no one was commenting--and a little sad about that. Then I got an email from KISSINOAK (no signature) and she asked why comments weren't posting. So, I had to go searching. Lo and behold, I found a page to moderate comments before they post. SO, I clicked to publish them--deleting one or two that repeated four times--you know, the cyber error type things.

Anyhow, it now says no more to moderate. I'm hoping they all show up soon, somewhere. I've enlisted a few people to help me figure this out, but, really, I'm good for typing and printing and basic email. The rest is brain surgery.

Bear with me. We'll get this figured out.

But let me say this...you are all SO sweet. I feel like I have a whole new group of friends.
And not that I want anyone to be lonely, but it's nice to know I'm not alone in that department.

And one comment--man, I hope they show up on the public board soon--one comment was dead on, too. Sometimes WE WANT TO BE ALONE. And sometimes that's just too good.

Yes, we are fickle about that. We wanna be alone when we choose. Not because Mr. Perfect doesn't have his booty over here...(like he should!)

Ah. I covered booties and buns earlier, didn't I?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:12 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------