Carys Weldon Blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bad luck

Two flat tires in one day--on separate vehicles. Am I the only one that's cursed like this?

I had 18 flat tires (all bought brand new) in one year on one vehicle.

I've had a new tire put on, drove ten miles and had a flat on the same corner of the car--on the brand new tire...in a pouring rain storm.

I only mention this because...if you're having struggles, I guarantee you, you're not alone.

*hugs from Carys*

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 4:02 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Yikes! I only had two flats in the whole time I ever drove! Once, scary, a tire blew on the left lane so I just slid without control to the right til I ended in the banks. I was fine but gee!
Then once I drove over the curb parking that did a mess to a tire.

By Blogger Caffey, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------