Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blogs to check out!

There's a million blogs out there now, and most of them blend together into one big BORING, but there's one I'd like to recommend you check out. It belongs to a friend of mine, Rinda Elliot.

She's a way cool writer and we totally click, so if you like my stuff, I think you'll get a kick out of hers, too. Her blog's called The Write Snark. You can google her, the blog name, or whatever. I have trouble getting links on here that you can just click, but here it is, nonetheless--let's hope it works:
www.thewritesnark.blogspot.com
and
http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_XgepibVRKgUM25cDKgdbV021yt8cmohy

Now, check it out, and report back. Tell me what you like. And feel free to post other blog addies in the comment section if you know of another one that is awesome and entertaining. But no boring ones!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 1:36 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

I have to agree. Rinda's blog is pretty dang cool. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:54 AM  

Thanks for the kind words. That second site is kind of a joke. I never thought anyone would see it and put it up because Apex Digest needed a banner from me and I needed a site to post it.

It was also to tease someone who gave me a hard time about those pics. I need to do something with that.

My blog is different. It's really my main site.

I think you're way cool, too, Carys. :) Hope none of your friends are disappointed.

hey Jen! I'm going to respond to that comment you made about the category we were both in.

By Blogger Rinda Elliott, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------