Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm back

I hope I didn't lose you all while I was away!

As it turns out, I was at the only hotel left on the planet without any internet connection. But, it sure was relaxing.

Well, except when I was at the convention at the Hilton up the street. Okay, that was relaxing, too. I mostly hung out on the patio chatting with people.

I'm gonna get my pics up in the photo album on my website as soon as I can. I'll let you know when they get there. Gotta give my web people a few days to recover from RT, too. They were there and it was a pleasure to meet them in person--since I've been doing business with them for two years.

I'll do more updates here after I've gotten through my inbox. Aaaagggh. Hundreds and hundreds of emails! Great, but...time consuming.

I'll post some pics here, too. (Cover models of course!)

Ah, it's good to be home, and sleep in my own bed.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:05 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

6 Comments:

But did you have a good time at the convention?

By Blogger Estella, at 11:30 AM  

Yes! And I'll elaborate more as soon as I get some things settled here. I've got to get my car into the shop before I go to CONquest, a science fiction convention in Kansas City this weekend--at the airport Hilton--feel free to show up and hang out.

I have to say...the best part of all at RT was meeting the romance readers. They were great--so sweet!

Yes, I liked them better than the eye candy (er, cover models). The readers held better conversations!

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 11:45 AM  

I guess not many cover models have the time or inclination to read romance novels. LOL

By Blogger jennyowl, at 1:17 AM  

Did ya really think you could lose us that easily? :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 5:25 PM  

My paranoia shows!

All I can say is...*hugs* to all of you!

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 8:05 AM  

Paranoia? Perhaps. But I can completely relate.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------