Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

On the road!

I'm leaving the house ASAP to go to Florida--to the Romantic Times Convention in Daytona.

Send me some healing energy/prayers, would ya? I went to my daughter's sports award banquet yesterday and it turned into a four hour long ordeal. I ended up with my sciatic nerve pinched. My trip will be miserable if I don't get a miracle.

I should be posting via laptop--so stay tuned. I'll give you some news on those Elloras Cave cover models. Are they really cute in person? Or do they all look gay up close? (Those are the questions, aren't they?)

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:36 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

5 Comments:

safe trip. My prayers are with you. Bring me back a tall, dark, hunk-a-hunk burning lover.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 AM  

Have a safe trip and enjoy the conference.

By Blogger Estella, at 3:01 PM  

Thanks!

I'll be scammin' for hunka-hunkas for all of you. Er, maybe my daughter will be on the lookout with the digital camera so we can post some. Who knows?

Of course, I will only have eyes for my hubby! I'll just be looking for YOU.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 9:32 PM  

Hope you have a comfortable travel.

Digital cam pics is a great idea. You'll be our eyes in every sense of the word. LOL

By Blogger jennyowl, at 12:21 AM  

You will be excited to know that I DID get cover model pics. And another guy in a speedo that HAD to be immortalized. Hang onto your hats, that pic is worth more words than my tongue can get around. ;)

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------