Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, August 21, 2006

Deadlines and Depression

Hi, Friends. How are you doing today?

I'm struggling with deadlines and depression. I have a few things I should do that are hanging over my head, making me feel bad that I've left them so long. It would have been much better if I'd got to them right away. But now I've let them drag on so long that it's just...well...making me sick.

(Editing a book I should have finished months ago. That one is the worst thing bothering me.) I don't know why I can't make myself do it.

Then, there's a deadline this weekend for (oh) twenty things that I know I need to pull together and I haven't even taken a look at the list. Not enough time. Can't focus. I'm tired all the time, but can't sleep unless I take something to make me sleep.

I daydream about moving to Mexico where medication doesn't require a prescription. Where I could get anything I wanted, uppers, downers. Pain killers. Brain numbers. Hey, I meant numb, not numbers. Why do we put that b in there when we're talking about being nummmm?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:43 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

I'm sorry you're down. It's going around. I'm having a hard time bringing things to focus,too.

By Blogger Rinda Elliott, at 12:26 PM  

I'm having trouble with word verification lately so I can't always post. It doesn't always load. Annoying thing, eh?

By Blogger Rinda Elliott, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------