Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Contest Winners announced!

I am composing the newsletter this morning...and it contains the names of those who won the two contests for October...which will be running again in November.

Those who post here will be in a drawing.
Those who read the newsletter and email me to say they did--and answer the question in the newsletter contest--will be in a second drawing.

The newsletter contest winner for October is:
~Cherie K~ yahoo Id chekru2003 Travkru1859@aol.com

The blog poster winner for October is:
ChristyJan

CONGRATULATIONS!

Winners, please email me with your preference on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or Paypal gift certificate. Be sure and give me your first and last name and the email address you want them sent to.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 9:04 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

5 Comments:

Thanks so much Carys!
I've sent you an e-mail.

Congrats to Cherie

By Blogger ChristyJan, at 1:19 PM  

Wow ! You're fast! I've already received confirmation of my gift certificate.

Thanks again.

By Blogger ChristyJan, at 2:03 PM  

congrats ladies

By Blogger Pamk, at 7:03 PM  

Congrats to the lucky winners!

By Blogger Rashmi, at 9:51 AM  

Congrats, winners!

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------