Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hi please read.. invitation to a pamperd chef's party....RSVP

I really don't care to attend these kinds of parties and I have never hosted one before, but I thought this was a worthy cause. You know me and my love for good recipes and kitchen gadgets. I will volunteer to try the chopped salad with vinaigrette if someone else wants to help out with some of the other stuff. Let me know if you are interested!

You are invited to a special Pampered Chef party!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know how busy you all are and that you probably hate being invited to any home parties, but I assure you this is no ordinary home party. And to be honest, I haven't had a party like this in ages, and I need to update my kitchen gadgets.

Pampered Chef has come out with new consultants
and products that are fabulous.

I have attached samples of the new home party products...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm expecting a good turnout!

Now, aren't you sorry you groaned and said, "not another party..."

Have a Good Day

Forward this to all the women in your address book, and the men who have a sense of humor

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 2:21 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Now that's a home party I'd hitch a ride to Missour for! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------