Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ass

Ass

Life is all about ass. You're either covering it, kicking it, kissing it, or trying to get a piece of it.

(props to ScottKnapper from the Runner's World forum—dunno if he wrote it or lifted it, but it's fine)

Just thought I'd paste this observation here and ask...anybody wanna try and come up with something like this about another topic? That could be pretty funny.

Here's my effort (and let me say up front, no, I don't snort.):

COKE
Life is all about coke. You're either jonesing for it, drinking it, snorting, or trying to get some ice in it.

(Yeah, I wrote this at 1:25 a.m.)

I know. I know. I should always post in the a.m. AFTER I've had some sleep. But late night posts are so much funnier to me (at the time.)

I was gonna say Here's another one, but I got nothin. ;)

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 11:29 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Life is all about sleep. You're either asleep, waking up from sleep, working toward it, or wishing for more.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:27 PM  

I have to agree with Jen.

And since I'm lacking sleep, I can't come up with anything.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------