Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

Get in the mood

I gotta get in the mood to get into some serious writing...but I have another editing project I have to finish. I think I mentioned that I have a science fiction thing that will be in Space Opera...didn't I? I've got to do the edits on that.

And write a few more short mysteries for the anthology Under the Moon Press has already accepted. Then I'm gonna write more of what you know me for.

So, I can't really chat here. I really need to get going on all that. Have a super day!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:56 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

You too - good luck with the writing!

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 8:00 AM  

Happy, productive writing to you. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------