Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Kisses

I am looking for movies with great kisses in them.

Can you think of a scene where the kiss was memorable?

Garden State had a super kiss scene. Have you watched that? The beginning is really slow--because the hero of the movie is under sedation. If you start watching it, and take a sense of humor in that--you'll enjoy it much more. But, by the time he gets to kissing the girl, and out from his meds, it's one of those...I'm really alive and gonna do this scenes. Kissing in the rain. So cliche, but I thought it was great.

Classic or otherwise, can you think of a great kissing scene that drew you in wishing you had a partner who could kiss like that?

Why don't more people practice their kissing? Answer that one for me. I used to kiss my pillow, my mirror. I watch kiss scenes and think "I'm gonna try that next time." Am I alone in this?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:00 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

The Princess Bride has a couple good kissing scenes in it. :) In the Fire Swamp and then again in the royal suites where Wesley is lying on the bed and keeps saying "Gently" and yet again at the end when they're on the horses. :)

I can honestly say I have never practiced kissing. It has never occurred to me to do so. That said... I've never had a boyfriend, really. I mean, yeah, I've gone on a few dates, but that's all it ever was. The guy always decided that he'd rather be friends. I guess because I dated guys who were friends first? I dunno. One gross guy in high school did try to kiss me. I slapped him. lol.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:31 AM  

Angela Bassett and Ralph Fiennes toward the end of Strange Days. That was one of the hottest kisses ever.

By Blogger Rinda Elliott, at 9:02 AM  

I can't say I've ever practiced kissing.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------