Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Movies and presents

Seen any good movies lately? Can you recommend any? (at theater or to rent or purchase?)

I don't watch a lot of televsion so I don't see many trailers, and can only go by recommendations. Are there any that you are getting for yourself or someone else for Christmas or think are must haves?

I am absolutely struggling with ideas for presents for men this year. It's to the point that if someone doesn't bail me out with a good idea, my husband and son in law aren't gonna get squat. I'm taking ALL suggestions aside from socks and clothes. My husband gets all that when he needs them.

And we get him a hammer, a wallet and a flashlight ever year pretty much so he's set on that. Any other (relatively cheap?) ideas?

I mean, I'd love to buy him that classic car he wants but...cashola isn't flowing that well.

I don't even know what I want for Christmas, how can I figure out what other people would like, if they don't tell me? Am I the only one having this dilemma?

What would you like for a present? Go ahead. Tell me a big thing (that shows you're still dreaming) and something small that you SHOULD be able to get. Maybe that will give me ideas on what I want or need. ;)

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:36 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I would love to have a laptop or an ipod. But got a new cookstove. Me and hubby went in halfs lol. Buy him a model car of the type that he wants. I did that for my dad the year he wanted a Harley. He said it wasn't big enough to put his ass on. I just laughed at him.

By Blogger Pamk, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------