Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sex Jokes

RODEO SEX

Two cowboys were sitting in a bar when one asked his friend if he had heard of the new sex position called rodeo. His friend says no, what is it?

Well you mount your wife from the back, reach around and cup her breasts with both hands.

Then say, "Boy, those are almost as nice as your sisters".

Then see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.


SCREAMING

Three friends decided to bet each other $100 on who could make their wives scream more from sex.

They all go home to have sex with their wives and make them scream.

The next day they meet. The first friend says, "I made love to my wife for 2 hours and she was screaming for at least 1 1/2 hours."

The second friend says, "That's nothing, I start licking my wife for two hours and she was screaming the whole time and half hour after that."

The third friend says, " That's nothing, I made love to my wife for ten minutes, I came a couple times I wiped my Dick in the curtain and she's still screaming."

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:04 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

That is too funny. I may have to pass them on.

By Blogger Pamk, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------