Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mailing lists/releases/appearances

Hey...if you would like to receive snail mail notices of my writing works when they are released, please email me at JENNtherichwriter@centurytel.net with your snail mail address. I will put you on my mailing list for post cards, and perhaps coupons off--that sort of thing. (It's a box of chocolates list. You never know what you're gonna get.)

And, if any of you read COURTING DISASTER (my latest release) and would like to comment on that--feel free. I think those that pick it up can firmly agree that I've nailed the "characters you love, and characters you love to hate" pretty well.

You can read the info on that at: http://www.jenniferdicamillo.com/

You can mark your calendars...if you wanna meet me somewhere. I'm gonna be at AGGIECON and EPICON in March. Just do a google search and you'll be able to read up on when and where those will be.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:56 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------