Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Good news Book released

I have great news.

Check out this page:
http://fictionwise.com/servlet/mwsearch;jsessionid=0QEueyVi7Q8j5S7S6qYpe1yQ6UQ

The e-version of my novel Courting Disaster (by Jennifer DiCamillo) is now available. And I think it's pretty cheap. It's under $6. Print versions will be available soon--January 21st, I believe.

It is a romance. Has two romances in it, actually. Although I will say it is not erotic technically, but it has some good sexual tension, and a lot of frustration.

My ad for it says: A romp and stomp romance where sword slinging and tongue lashing are foreplay. Men and women will both enjoy this!

If you purchase the print copy and want me to sign it, email me at: JENNtherichwriter@centurytel.net or carys@carysweldon.com

and tell me where you live. (Just the city.) I'll see what I can do to get book signings where you are.

Or, if you want me to come, feel free to talk to your local bookstores and tell them you know me personally and I'll come if they want. I swear--I'll show up in your town and we can have lunch or something. All you would have to do is talk to your local bookstore and get the contact info for me--who to speak to, and a phone and mailing address, and I'll set things up.

I think I'll even be up in Canada before the end of 2007. I have so many books coming out. Two poetry books, two children's books, two mystery anthologies--all under the name Jennifer DiCamillo, and then I believe I'll also be having my Carys Weldon erotica back on the market before long.

And because I need to write more for you, I'll quit rambling here.
It's raining in my neck of the woods. I may have to disconnect from the internet altogether.
Oooooh. I forgot to send the gift certificates to the winners of the December contests. DOING THAT NOW.

If you want to be in the contest drawings for January, just post comments and read that newsletter I sent out--then answer the question and send that to: JENNtherichwriter@centurytel.net or Carys@carysweldon.com

Have a magnificent day.
Catch ya later.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:48 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

It's been raining and cold most of the day here too. THough at least it didn't rain long enough for me to walk to Curves and back. *s*

There's not a decent bookstore in McAlester or I'd say come down here. lol. The next-closest would be Muskogee, which has both Waldenbooks (in the mall) and Hastings.

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:21 PM  

I got my gift certificate! Thank you Carys!

The weather here in PA has been beautiful. We almost hit 60 today. It sure doesn't feel like January!

By Blogger Carol M, at 2:46 PM  

Raining like crazy here in Tennessee too...at least it isn't snow :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------