Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday Whaaaaaa?

I woke up to a freezing house. I am wearing my stupid cheap gloves with the fingertips cut out (again) and I feel like the writer in Moulin Rouge. Only I'm not writing the greatest love story ever told. I'm thumping the delete button through my ridiculous inbox. (Sigh)

I have a doctor's appointment today and I dread going because there is never enough money for "extras" like that. Ya know? And I am short the cash to buy my anti-depressant medicine, so my posts may turn into extra moody whines this next month. So, to avoid that, I need you all to send up prayers and positive meditation that say "God (Universe, Angels, Whatever you pray to) send this woman money and means and happiness so she can write her fancy schmancy happy little romances for me."

Sound good? Now, all together now...

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:33 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I know the feeling of needing to go to the doctor and not having the cash for it. Or meds. Ugh. I need to make an appointment for myself. I'm almost out of one of my diabetes meds and it's no-refill until I have an appointment.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------