Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

Hm

I am at a loss for what to write about today. I worked on my inbox for 2 1/2 hrs already this morning and see more email is in there again. Sigh. That is a never ending beast I tackle pretty much daily. (It makes me brain dead sometimes.)

Okay...here's something to laugh over...(looking around, thinking desperately, what can I talk about today?)

I go in spurts of fanatical health improvement efforts--which I've already told you about. So, today, I started with taking colloidal silver, Xango, and 23 pills/vitamins/herbal supplements. Ridiculous, huh? Am I the only one that does that sort of thing?

It gives me a great sense of accomplishment to finish a bottle of something that I thought was worth buying for some reason. I am down to the last three "essential oil" capsules in one and sooo happy about it. Don't know why.

Needless to say, when you take all that in the morning, you don't really have room in your stomach for breakfast. And, for the record, it's not nearly as satisfying as bacon and eggs or something like that.

You'd think I'd lose weight, just for substituting the pills for real food, wouldn't you?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:37 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

did you say 23 three. I think it's the pits that I have to take one blood pressure pill daily lol. It if wasn't for my little red head I wouldn't have to do that. He tried to kill me when I was pregneat with him. Hey that's an idea I lost 13 pounds from the time I found I was preggo till the night before I had him. Nobody knew I was pregneant. I actually looked better. And when I went for my 2 week check up I had lost 53 pounds from the day I first went to the DR. Gallstones will do that to you that and being preggo lol

By Blogger Pamk, at 6:08 PM  

Wow, Pam. I almost wanna get pregnant--53 pounds sounds so inspiring. But...nah. Five kids is enough for me. And, if memory serves, I was never so lucky as to lose that kind of weight when I was pregnant.


And...Debby...if you have any luck...with whatever weight loss plan you try, please let us know! Good luck!

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------