Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, February 02, 2007

Contests

The deadline for owfi was yesterday. As you know, about 2-3 days ago, I scrambled for putting those together. I lamed out and ended up printing off some entries that didn't win last year--in hopes of new and better judges. ;) Probably won't win.

I wrote a couple new things that might do all right. Not gonna get my hopes up there because I had such a terribly lame showing last year. (1 Honorable Mention.)

In other news, contest winners!!!!
Coming later today (probably.)
I gotta go downtown today.
Sorry to keep you hanging.
Have a nice day anyway?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:29 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I started to say I didn't think 1 HM was lame, but I guess it depends on how many you entered, huh?

I'm sure you'll do well.

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------