Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

A prick? in the rosy future...?

I'm sure you're all up on politics much more than I am. Or maybe not. I know some of you are happy to think that Obama is the "president elect" and some are still hoping the recounts and electoral college will overturn that.

It might not even come to that, though. Did you know...?

There are lawsuits popping up all over the place--insisting Barrack Obama PROVE he is not an illegal alien. While there is a birth certificate listed on his website registering him as a live birth, there are more details to the situation than the "glossed over" Obama team is addressing.

His paternal grandmother has come out with admitting that he was, indeed, born in Kenya, and she was in the delivery room when it happened. You can read the story here: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931

That website and the first objection to Obama's illegal citizen status and falsified birth records was brought forward by a DEMOCRAT.

But, to add injury to the situation, a dink judge tried to cover it up and throw out the first lawsuit by saying the American people had "insufficient interest" in the issue.

Whether there is a lot of interest or not, a lawsuit with proof is brought before a judge, and that damned judge needs to do his job and RULE on the proof, and allow all proof and denial to be put on the table. He just dismissed it out of hand. Which, of course, smacks of coverup. You can read about it here: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81865

You can also sign a petition to demand the issue be examined more closely, and the documents which have been "sealed" be made public. My birth certificate (in Indiana) is not sealed. My five children's birth certificates are not "sealed" from public examination. I'll bet none of yours are, either.

I say, whatever way YOU voted, you have to understand the biggest points to the dilemma of legal citizenship for Obama. It is illegal and unconstitutional for someone who is not a legal citizen of the US to be president of our country. That is a protection for our citizens put in place by our constitutional fathers.

But, if you don't "get that", check out this page: http://patdollard.com/2008/11/why-the-barack-hussein-obama-birth-certificate-issue-is-legitimate/

I think everyone should go to the link (above) because it lists reasons why every American should insist this issue be proven, one way or another. It's a bigger issue than how much a liar Obama, and his team, are or aren't. It's about our constitutional rights to question things, and how those are handled in court.

I read through the comments and really think the third one, in gray, is a fair assessment of what every citizen should be thinking over this issue. But then, you all have your opinions and the freedom to express them--which circles us right back to our fantastic constitutional rights and how we must preserve them, and uphold the constitution and bill of rights at all costs--especially against those who would peel away those rights layer by layer, piece by piece.

So, to conclude this political blah, blah, blah...the rosy future some thought Obama would ring in has only opened up yet another can of deceitful worms.

If the man has nothing to hide, then let the documents requested be brought forth for scrutiny. But if they prove to be forged, or not legitimate evidence of true and legal citizenship, then prosecute him for the fraud he knowingly purpetrated against the american public. The man is a lawyer, he can't possibly cry "he didn't know the law."

I know some of you are his fans. I say, if he is honest, then the truth will prove it through. But if he isn't, then let Americans wake up to see the treachery.

His questionable birthrigh and upraising, I think, are exposed on the websites I've pointed to above.

Now, lest you think I'm just being a racist, please don't. I would have voted for Collin Powell in a heartbeat. Condoleeza Rice? I'm behind that on-the-ball chick's bandwagon right now. This is not about race. It is about what's right, and fair, and honest, and constitutional RIGHT.

I know that many people will say that a writer should keep their political commentary to themselves. I feel like I can complain about this issue because I am a citizen of the USA. I have the right to freedom of speech. So do you.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:38 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

I agree with you completely about Obama..I wonder if he is connected to our Illinois Gov..I think everyone in the Democratic party is connected to the Chicago team in Illinois.. Obama bought his house from The Gov's wife who bought it from Rezco who is in prison. Just think about the people he is "friends" with in Illinois.. Bad people.
I voted on the site to try and get Obama's birth records.. What would happened if he isn't US Born????

Are you ready for christmas. I just need to wrap the presents.. Becki already got her main present. Tickets to see New Kids on the Block.. She loved the concert, She was only 16 when she saw them in St Louis and now she is 38..
Later,
Brenda

By Blogger Brenda, at 3:49 PM  

I'm sure Obama and the Ill. Gov are in bed together. (hehehe--love that silly term that has nothing to do with actual bedroom stuff, but may have a lot to do with the intercourse they have!)

And...Becki...lol...that is too funny. We will have to get her, and my daughter, Savannah, together. The minute Savannah heard there were NKIB dolls out again, she called me, excited. She would LOVE to go to their concert. She is 24, and very much still a Strawberry Shortcake girl.

My oldest daughter, Casandra, is still a She-Ra fan true and true, too. I recently bought her a little She-Ra doll on ebay and mailed it to her. She called me the minute it arrived and asked, "Guess who's sitting with me right now?...She-Ra!!!!" (Imagine a shrill singing of She-Ra's name.)

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------