Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, January 02, 2009

Shorter posts (from me) resolution and CONTEST WINNERS!

Happy New Year. I've already messed up on the resolution to post on my blog every day. Sigh.

Another, more important resolution is to make shorter posts. I went over the posts I made this last month and went "HOLY COW! I gotta do the blog diet thing." You know, post more, but less at a time.

I've been watching E's countdown on the 100 greatest celebrity slim downs, so I've got diet on my mind. I don't really understand how they decide which one ranks higher. Makes no sense to me.

Of course, I've resolved yet again to get thinner and in better shape...and messed that up too. Ate some Reese's peanut butter cups. However, I learned from a few of the slim downs that many people switch to peanut butter as a high protein snack, so maybe I'm not really messing up. What do you think?

I saw this site and thought you might like the tips, and especially the "how many calories should you eat for your height and weight calculator."

http://www.nowloss.com/best-way-to-lose-weight-fast.htm
Hope it helps ya!

CONTEST WINNERS:

I was surprised, actually, that Brenda and Sue A. didn't win another drawing. Good news to Debby (posted Dec. 9) and Cynthya (posted Dec. 18th) for winning in my New Year's contest/drawings for gift certificates. Please select an online vendor like one of my publishers, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Ebay, etc...a place that's easy for me to purchase and send it to you via e-certificate, therefore easy for you to use online, as well. Congratulations! Email me at jennifer248@centurytel.net. Put CONTEST WINNER in the subject line. Thanks!

Brenda and Sue, I'll be sending the GC's via email soon. I forgot to mention ebay/paypal which is a cash deposit. If you prefer that over Amazon, please verify with me. I'm hoping to take care of all these between now and the next time I post on this blog.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:32 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I finally got my Romantic Times and guess what your Deadknots book was rated in the new one..You got a 4 star and said that you and CJ Winters were very talented... I knew that.
I thought I would let you know.

By Blogger Brenda, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------