Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Recipes wanted!

I'm excited about a deal I just made with a publisher. I've been toying with opening submissions for a cookbook where all the recipes are put in poetic form. It is open to anyone with a good recipe and a poetic soul. It doesn't matter if you've written poetry before either.

I created a yahoo group where I could post the calls for submissions. See if you can find it by putting in cookbook contributors wanted or editorJD. Let me know if the page works or not. And read the guidelines and tell me what you think. Everybody's got a recipe, right? Here's your chance to have a cookbook with your own recipe and name in it. Check it out!

Labels:


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 10:12 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------