Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Comments are in place!

Woohoo!
I'm so excited!
You don't want me to go into details on what that means, do you?

I THINK I've found all the comments you've posted in the last week and they're up and available for viewing. Just click POST A COMMENT on the one you want to read or post to. That will pull up a page that lets you see what's been said about that particular blog post.

Man oh man. Now I can go to bed and sleep. It was driving me crazy.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 10:00 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

hehe, I wondered where the comments went. Good thing I wasn't doing them over, o r you'd have to read them over and over. I don't know much about how to do my blog but going to work on it today!

By Blogger Caffey, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------