Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2006

TO POST OR READ COMMENTS

Well, I am SO sad that I've lost all the comments that have come to this blog already. In trying to straighten things out, we had a mess. I hope you'll come back, read more, and post again. We THINK we've got it figured out.

To post a comment, you click on POST A COMMENT. Anyone who has commented on that blog post already--their comments will be readable when you click to post. It's a little weird, imo. I would prefer a button that says READ COMMENTS. But, on this template we're using, it doesn't give us that option.

I DO like the fact that the blog page loads fast--which is why I chose the pic. Well, let me give credit where credit is due--I have a promo girl, Lisa Jones, who also handles Writers Red Room--and she's got a guy (which she raves about so much that I'm dying to meet him)--his name is Diego and he is the one that set this blog up to begin with. And I SO appreciate his help.

Kisses to Diego. Or hugs. Or both. And Lisa, too, of course.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 9:38 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------