Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Candle Winner

Hey...I had a contest going over the last month or two. Some candle set. Remember?

If saphireonyx@yahoo.com emails me with her delivery address--and real name, I'll send her the candles. carys@carysweldon.com

I'll post a new contest beginning July. Any suggestions? Would you like to try some trivia from my books? Maybe a questionaire on my werewolf series? Or something? You tell me. What do you think you'd like to try and win, and how do you want to win it.

And be reasonable. I'm not a rich woman. Oh. Hey. I could toss out a copy of an as yet unreleased werewolf title...or something else. What do you want?

THE WINNER OF THE CANDLE SET IS DAWN WARREN, from El Paso, Texas.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 10:25 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I'll take a copy of an unreleased werewolf title, autographed of course.

So glad you're back.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------