Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

20 Pages

Well, I think my earlier post was around 8 a.m. and at 10:38 a.m., I'd reached 21 pages on this new manuscript.

Poor girl. I've had her kicked out of her room, lost her job, and looking to move home with her folks. Think that's enough hard action to keep a reader hanging in there? Oh yeah, and her very cute boss is showing an interest now that they don't work together. Says he'll see if he can get her a position elsewhere.

What do you think? Is your mind running rampant on what sort of position this man wants her in? Mine is.

And why did he fire her? It's a takeover, of course.

Does that sound "too done"?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:48 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Am I understanding correctly? You've written 20 pages in two hours?

It took me that long to get one transcription report done this morning. :(

As for sounding "too done," I don't think so. And even if it has been done before, you can do it differently. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------