Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

Deadlines

Deadlines...I have so many.
Today, I have to finish up some adjustments to a poetry manuscript/collection under contract with Rain Publishing Inc. (Canada).

I have to do preparations for a speaking engagement I have tomorrow to a small group of writers in Kimberling City.

And I have a novel called Dead Line that is under contract with Zumaya Publications for release in 2007.

There are dead power lines all over my area, but thankfully not here. We have snow on the ground, and the 24 hr plus drizzle of rain and ice has stopped coming down, but I woke up with a cough. Just the thing I don't need before I'm supposed to speak somewhere.

Oh, yeah. Today, I'm doing the drawing for November's three contests and new ones begin. All the same. So, keep posting. Keep looking for websites that carry my books that haven't already been mentioned. And be sure and read the newsletter--which you should see sometime today.

So, with deadlines all around me, I need to get busy.
Ciao for now

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:22 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Good luck with the deadlines. We have snow & ice too. Though thankfully not as much as more northern parts of the state. (Bartlesville got 22".)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:32 AM  

Good luck with your deadlines! I'm sure you will get everything done in time!

It's cold in PA. When had a bad wind store but no snow yet.

By Blogger Carol M, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------