Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Another storm?

Well, holy crap.
There is another storm coming.

Better not ruin my power.
I'm at 55,000 words on Candy's Kisses and wanna stay buried up to my ears in my music and manuscript.

Which is why I'm not gonna stick around chatting here today. Hope you're staying warm.

Cheyenne has another basketball tournament game this afternoon, so I don't think I'll get a lot of writing done.

Oh, hey. This is funny. I had a dream that I should email Donald Trump. (You know, because he and I are SO TIGHT. Ha.) It would not let me sleep. Just to email him and say, "Hey, let's me and you meet. You know, get together without any media coverage, on the sly."

Any dream interpreters wanna snag a line on what that's all about?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:48 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

So far all this new storm has given us has been rain. Hopefully it won't give you guys too much stuff.

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:04 AM  

Hope this stuff misses and not sure what that dream could be about. But it's damn scary. lol Well it would be to me.

By Blogger Pamk, at 4:27 PM  

What's bad is that Donald Trump, who has never been attractive to me, now seems doable. LOL

And we just have a smattering of snow and drippy rain at the moment, so the weather didn't get as bad as they expected. (YAY?)

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------