Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, January 12, 2007

Sexiest Country Videos

Last night, I stayed up late to watch CMT. Gotta love them singing cowboys. They were running the Twenty sexiest country music videos of 2006. Up there was Keith Urban's Tonight I Wanna Cry. Have you heard that one?

The guy's sitting alone at the piano, talking about being alone in his house again with a bottle of wine, looking at pictures of YOU. He says he'll never get over YOU walking away.

He says he's never the kind to let his feelings show. But he says he's just drunk enough to let go of being strong.

You gotta check it out if you don't know it. Who doesn't love a man that loves his woman so much that he cries?

When he says "I'll never get over you." You gotta say, "That's right, honey. That's the way it should be."

Now, I dunno what the dumbass did... (Okay, forgive me. But I ASSUME he did something to drive her away.) LOL But...if YOU knew he was really dying over it, you might wanna forgive him. Ya know?

So, here's how stupid I am about the way I write. I've been having trouble settling into a story and have been tapping away, 3-5 pages at a time to different things under contstruction. I think I need to get stuck on a song and make a story from it. That's how I wrote most every one of my other full length works. Either a single song replaying, or a soundtrack over and over again.

Of course, before you can get to a scene where a guy is crying alone--you gotta write some wonderful meeting and get to know each other stuff. That's my plan this morning. Wish me luck!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:00 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

That sounds like a good idea! I'm wishing you lots of luck!

By Blogger Carol M, at 2:41 PM  

Good luck. Hope you finally settle on one thing.

By Blogger Pamk, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------