Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hang out with me

I've been lining up my speaking/attendance to conferences/conventions calendar and I wanted you to know what I've agreed to so far, so you can maybe make some plans and come hang out with me. You can google or email me for more information if you think you want more details.

March
AGGIECON (Texas)
EPICON (Virginia)

April
Romantic Times Convention (Texas)

May
Oklahoma Writer's Federation Inc. (Oklahoma)
CONquest 38 (Missouri)

June
Little Rock Writer's Conference (Arkansas)
Western Writer's of America (Missouri)

July
CONestoga (Oklahoma)

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:14 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

5 Comments:

Are you coming down south anytime soon

By Blogger Pamk, at 5:49 PM  

Where SOUTH are we talking? I'm sure I could if I knew where you were.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 7:08 AM  

I am in a small town in ne Alabama. Which is right next to GA and TN. so if you were ever coming to Chattanooga or Nashville TN. I am also going to Lori Foster Gettogether in June. It is a reader/writer thing. There were over 90 folks last year and we have a blast. They have all kinds of authors there everything from sweet to erotic.

By Blogger Pamk, at 5:23 PM  

I'm not going to the OWFI conference this year. Since I'm going to be in residence at the Writers' Colony at Dairy Hollow all month in June, I decided I needed to save my money for that. *s*

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:06 AM  

Pam,
I may have to drive across Alabama to get to Virginia and back. I'll let ya know and maybe we can work something out.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------