Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Poetry

I had some great news yesterday. My first book of poetry, Passing Thoughts, is in final production. I saw the galley proof on that last July. They said the last galley is soon to be in my hands and that I might actually hold the book soon. (Not impressed with the fact that the publisher of that lost said manuscript, apparently, for months.)

My second book of poetry, Passing Images, to be produced by the great and wondered Rain Publishing Inc. of Canada, is probably going to beat PT to the bookstores. AND even cooler...they are talking about putting some of my photography in between the pages of poems. How nice is that?

When they asked yesterday for some art, I was surprised. Turns out that they noticed I had done some cover art and photography (from my Jennifer website). Then, I sent about ten pictures. And they asked for more because they think they might do many, many more.

Crazy cool, huh?
I mean, that's still up in the air, but it is very nice that they're thinking about it, anyway.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:27 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Way cool! :)

I'll be watching for it in the stores. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------