Carys Weldon Blog

Sunday, January 21, 2007

one bad tire

So, uh, my daughter had a tire on our bronco slashed at the school last Friday. Three or four cars were treated to vandalism. Some had windows smashed and more than one tire, so we got off lucky--except this stupid bronco has locking lugnuts, and no spare. What should have been a quick replacement has turned into just another one of our long, stupid nightmares. We spent all day running TO DIFFERENT AUTO PARTS STORES in different towns, looking for the damn lug nut removal tool because, of course, we have no key.

It gets dumber. We have a towing service on all our vehicles EXCEPT, you guessed it, this bronco. Needless to say, I spent hours and hours in the car, sitting and listening to country music (because that's about all you can get in SW Missouri right now). I dunno if all the alternative and rock stations are down or what.

I did come across a pretty funny song that's been played a lot. Here's your challenge--figure out the name and who sings this. It's a woman singing about how she's taking a Louisville Slugger to the headlights of her man's truck because he's inside cozying up to another woman. She also keys the pretty paint job and carves her name in the leather seats.

Oh, and for those following the basketball tournament my daughter was in...we lost by two buckets. (Many, many bad free throws could have won that game for us-again.) Hard, tight game, though.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:23 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

That would be Carrie Underwood Before he Cheats. She's the chick that won American Idol last year I think. Anyways she beat out BO

By Blogger Pamk, at 11:36 AM  

Yup, Pamk's got the right of it. Personally, I don't think Carrie is all that great. I mean, I think it's great that she's local-girl-done-good, BUT -- IMO -- she was not near good enough to win AI. But that's just me.

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:44 PM  

You guys are great!
I knew you'd know.
My readers/fans are so smart!
(I tell everybody that!)

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------