Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gettin' gone

I'm leaving for Aggiecon this a.m.--like walking out the door right now.

I'll be speaking there at 12:30 tomorrow afternoon, 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday (sex talk is slipped to the late hour!)

Feel free to swing into Texas A&M, Rudder Hall, and see me.

I'll be back and blogging on Monday.

Remember, if you post to the blog here, you are entered into the monthly drawing. I'll be doing that at the end of the month--which is coming soon. Good luck!

Stay out of the rain. Looks like half the country is under storm watch.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:01 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Have a great trip and good luck with your speech.

By Blogger ChristyJan, at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------