Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blogs

Today, I have a goal to set up a couple more blogs.

I'm thinking that I need to separate some of my thoughts. You know, keep one to sex topics, one to family, maybe one that promotes writers and good writing.

Do you have any suggestions for other blog themes?

Also, I'm going to go in search of some of those automated dealybobs. The kind of thing that sends you a notice when someone updates their blog. Did you know that you can get a notice every time I update my blog, and the new comment or post will come straight to your inbox? And it will have a link to click that will let you comment with ease?

I dunno where to get that automated response but I'm looking. If you know, please point me to it.

Also, where do you think is a good place to blog? I blog here and at livejournal. Where else can I go?

(Yes. This IS the perfect opportunity to tell me where to go.)
And yes...where I blog should be added to your ongoing BLOG CONTEST LIST. If you don't know about the blog contest I'm running, please check the archives for the last month and get the scoop. I wanna give out gift certificates at the end of this month TO YOU.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:22 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

I'm subscribed to a couple friends' blogs via FeedBlitz. I think their site is www.feedblitz.com, but I wouldn't 100% swear to it.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:04 PM  

Thanks, Jen.
Checking that out!

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------