Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

Invitation from Carys

There is nothing I would love more than to meet you all in person. I am traveling a lot in the next few months and maybe I'll be in a town near you. If you want to post the town you live in, that would be great. I'd love to know where all my readers are coming from.

Here are some of the cities, I'll be in:

Last Weekend of April--Springfield, Missouri Poetry in the Park (Yeah, I'm a poet!)
First Weekend of May--Oklahoma City, OWFI writer's conference, Embassy Suites Hotel
May 16-22--Romantic Times Convention--Daytona Beach Florida--BE THERE! Party time!
Last Weekend of May--Kansas City, Missouri--CONquest (SF fan convention)
First Weekend of June--Little Rock, Arkansas--Arkansas Writer's Conference--
Second Weekend of June--Amarillo, Texas--Frontiers in Writing Conference--Ambassador Hotel
Third Weekend of June--Boise, Idaho--Daughter's Wedding
June 19-20--Las Vegas--relaxing after my daughter's wedding
July 20-23--Las Vegas--poetry symposium
Oct 20-23--Las Vegas--world gathering of psychics--yeah, I'm one of them!
LOL And...yeah, I like Vegas.

You can google most of these events and see what hotels they'll be hosted at. All of them have bookstores/signings that are open to the public. AND I don't mind if you want to call my room and leave a message to meet me for a drink (of whatever kind) or lunch or just to sit in the foyer and chat. See how easy I am?

And, I like to drive. So, I'll be at cities along the way, coming and going.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 4:32 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

I would have loved to meet you too! I'm in NY tho, so far from where you are signing and too can't go that far, but sounds too that you have a great trip with weddings and all to go to! Have a great time!
Cathie

By Blogger Caffey, at 10:04 AM  

Do you ever get to Oregon?

By Blogger Estella, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------