Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, April 06, 2007

Holy Crap!

It's DAYS into the new month and I haven't done a drawing! Why didn't somebody remind me. And to send out my newsletter!!!!

(rolling my eyes)
The world gets away from me regularly.
Remind me about this sort of thing, dammit.

Scream WE WANT A GIFT CERTIFICATE! WE WANT A NEWSLETTER!

(Will be working on those today. Hopefully, I'll have those out by tomorrow.)
Geez. I can't believe nobody said, "Hey, didn't I win something?" Somebody should have!

Blog posting contest goes to the end of April. But my standard POST ON THIS BLOG and answer the newsletter question still gives gift certificates monthly.

Hold on to your horses, everybody. You may be a winner by Easter dinner!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:23 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Just speaking for myself, I can say I didn't think of it thanks to finishing the first draft of one project, starting edits, beginning a second project (same family 100 years later), readinglike crazy, family, and work stuff. lol.

You really think there's room in my head for anything else?

Well... There might be at that, but I wouldn't really count on it. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------