Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Involuntary Muscular Contractions

A Professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary

Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical

students.



Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject,

the Professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.

He pointed to a young woman in the

front row and said, "Do you know what your ass hole is

doing while you're having an orgasm?"



She replied, "Probably deer hunting with his buddies."



The professor laughed so hard he could not continue

with the class.


(I wish I knew who to give credit to for writing this. It was sent to me by Brenda Domzalski. Thanks for giving us all a good laugh, Brenda!)

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:55 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Good thing I wasn't there... I'd have wet my pants (an entirely different problem with involutary muscle contraction).

By Blogger Emma Keigh, at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------