Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

On the road again

Sex, drugs and rock and roll. (I just like to say that for some reason. Kinda rolls off your tongue and typing fingers, ya know?)I dunno why I think it every time I go on a trip to a writer's conference or something.

So, uh, I'm on the road again. This time to the Romantic Times Convention in Houston, Texas. I'm gonna see a few friends and fans there. Especially Brenda D. And Kay B.--can't wait! See you girlies tomorrow night probably.

Back to the original line of this post...
It really means the only thing I'm gonna get is a little rock and roll on the radio maybe.Damn, some things about traveling alone really stink. Ya know?

Well, I suppose I COULD pick up some sex and drugs on this trip. But who would be the supplier? Would anybody wanna hear if I DID? Would anybody care?
LOL Probably not.

I suppose there's no point in doing it if there's no one to brag about it to. Ya know?

Today, I'm gonna point you to Jennifer Ray's stuff:
http://www.myspace.com/scifi_jen
http://nashjar.bebo.com/
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A23ZNGL704AW7O

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:00 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Have fun. And I'll see ya in OKC next week?

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:19 AM  

Hay your pohto is hot would like to see moor.
I like to hear all about your sex and drugs trip.was the sex hot and the drugs good?? So just brag .
mick

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

Hi, Mick.
Thanks for the compliment. I clean up all right when I give it a little effort.

As for the sex at the convention...hm...I didn't get any but I know that a couple of my publishers ended up at LaBerra's which is a male strip joint. One chick got a lap dance (okay more than one) that added up to $375. One hell of a lap dance, I guess.

Someone made the joke that she'll probably find herself pregnant. The bar bill there went over $600. Crazy, huh?

I was invited but opted out. But who could have guessed the lap dancer would be so good that he would...well, you know.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------