Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Historical urge

So, um, I have to write something set before 1918--obviously a historical--for a contest in Little Rock. I couldn't come up with a thing all week. Too many other projects going, ya know?

But I woke up at 6:30 with a tale that WOULD NOT let me go back to sleep. Busy on that already, so I'll not stick around chatting here. Suffice it to say that the chick is being whisked away in the dead of night, nearly naked. Her toes are freezing. Who will warm her up?

(Haven't come up with a hero name yet.)
Gotta go read up on history so I know WHO was attacking my place at that time in history. Catch ya later!

Labels: ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:08 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Have fun. :)

I've had more fun with my historicals so far than I ever had with my traditional high fantasy. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------