Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, April 20, 2007

Blog contest clues

I haven't given up on that blog contest I'm running, in case you're wondering about that.

I set up a couple new blogs with the name Jennifer DiCamillo. One at Xanga and one at Wordpress.net and one at Livejournal. So, by all means, tune into those. I'm separating my thoughts. Wordpress is gonna be for writing related helps. I wanna interview other authors and provide helps/discussions on writing. So, if you're a writer and want to be interviewed email me privately.

Yesterday, on the xanga one, an author named Cheryl commented on my post about my first novel, The Price of Peace. Today, I went to her blog (link in her comment) and posted there. So, um, go, and see her site and put that on your list.

And somebody tell me how you post a comment that says my website underlined and then all people have to do is click on that to be taken there. I am SO challenged on stuff like that.

Anyhow, on the blog contest thing...if you check each of my blogs daily, and can put that on your list of what I talked about, I'll give you kudos or points or whatever toward the drawing at the first of May. You know, the one with the best list of blog stuff/visits is gonna get a gift certificate.

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:50 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

To make your website underlined, you have to use a little bit of HTML. So you'd use < a href="[your website addy]" target="blank" >[Your Website Name or addy or other text]< /a > (without the extra spaces before and after the brackets).

The part about "target="blank"" is optional. It'll make the page open up in a new window IF they don't have a pop-up blocker. Some sites (like Blogger comments) don't allow the "target" part, though.

9 times out of 10, if you see a link I've posted, it'll open in a new window.

Let me know when you get a WordPress site up & going. I'll add you to Créatif's blogroll.

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------