Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

Blog blog blog

As I've mentioned, I'm setting up blog accounts, trying to get a system of organization, and trying to figure out what I wanna do with each blog I have. You know, aim some in specific directions so they aren't all as scattered in chatter as I've done here.

Forgive me for repeating myself--as I try to set myself straight. My wordpress blog is for author interviews and is currently called Writer's Help. I'll be posting articles and notes about how to write, and links that will help writers.

My Xanga blog is gonna be an ongoing "this is what I've published and what I have coming up" under my real name.

My livejournal blog is a Carys Weldon deal so it will have graphic language, etc. but I intend to keep that to sexual convo and my odd little thoughts about sex. LOL As you know, those come frequently.

And now I have suddenly realized that I have blogs at myspace. DUH. I am SO myspace challenged and I'm not sure why. I think it's because my third daughter set them up and I can't ever remember my passwords.

Any thoughts on what I should do on THOSE blogs? Give me some fun ideas, if you would. I don't wanna be boring. Life is boring enough.

Who reads a boring blog regularly?
There's a lady in one of my writer's groups that has the most, uh, SLOW blog in the world. She writes children's books and, I swear, oh well, never mind. You get the point. She will not be on my round of blog posting contests, I don't think, because I simply cannot point you there. I don't even wanna go there. Ya know?

I love the Write Snark blog. It is always interesting. Visually stimulating.
Man, I want to be stimulating to my readers. ;)

If only I could figure out how to post graphics. Everything graphic that goes on here comes through my web girl at J&J Designs. They handle my other websites--not the blogs, but the prettier websites.

Ah. And my .org and .net sites have just gone down so I gotta figure out how to get those back up. I MAY have to break down and go take a webpage making class or something. SIGH.

You know, I could read history all day. And I like classroom situations usually. But I just don't really wanna be a webdesigner. I'd rather spend my days writing lies. Er, tales of adventure and romance. You know what I mean. ;)

Off to blog elsewhere...on my own blogs. If you can find them and put them on your list and say what I blogged ON, that will be extra points to you when the blog contest ends in a week or so.

Check the archives. Follow the clues. Make a list. Check it twice.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:43 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I don't know about Xanga, but WordPress has a pretty easy feature for putting pictures in.

I don't know if any of my blogs are interesing or not. I don't worry about that much. I try to update 'em at least once a week, though. Some are duplicates, like my MySpace and Creatif. I just copy & paste the same things there.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------