Carys Weldon Blog
Friday, April 20, 2007
Quotes on sex
1. "It's so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom."
2. "If it wasn't for pick-pockets and frisking at airports I'd have no sex life at all."
3. "Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy."
4. "My girlfiend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I said, 'that's a big word for a girl of nine'."
5. "When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better."
6. "What's wrong with a little incest? It's both handy and cheap."
7. "I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though."
8. "My wife is a sex object. Evertime I ask for sex, she objects."
9. "I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own."
10. "A terrible thing happened to me last night again - Nothing."
11. "The Love Bird is 100% faithful to his mate, as long as they are locked together in the same cage."
12. "Bisexuality doubles your chances of a date on a Saturday night."
13. "My best birth control now is to leave the lights on."
14. "It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."
15. "Oh Lord give me chastity, but do not give it yet."
16. "The majority of husbands remind me of an orangutang trying to play the violin."
Honore de Balzac
17. "My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty."
18. "Happiness is watching the TV at your girlfriend's house during a power failure."
19. "I'm glad I'm not bisexual. I couldn't stand being rejected by men as well as women."
20. "I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was, 'the man goes on top and the woman underneath'. For three years my husband and I slept on bunk beds."
Posted by CarysWeldonblog ::
7:24 AM ::
Post a Comment
Post a Comment