Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, January 02, 2009

MANSWERS reports on Oral Sex

80% of Austrian women are willing to go down on men.
24% of women in Brazil will.

What do you think the American women percentage is? I thought it would be a lot higher than 17%, but I guess not.

So, either their stats are off, or all the men we know in America are exaggerating the number of women who enjoy and will do oral sex. And if you just wanna say no, you can toss these stats from the Manswer show at them.

I dunno how much you can trust this show...they said if your friend gets drunk and passes out/choked on vomit, or drowns/chokes on water...if you don't want to do mouth to mouth, for whatever reason (like that could be nasty?!?)...they say you can fart someone back to life.

No kidding.

I also learned how to make a stun gun/taser from a disposable camera and a couple paper clicks. I didn't know the show was so informative. I'm afraid you'll be hearing more about it in the future.

I thought it was funny. You should check it out.

Labels: ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:48 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Fun trivia Carys! And short and to the point.

But making two posts in one day kinda makes it one long post. And in keeping with your resolution I still expect another post today, Saturday. Check you out later! Have a great weekend!

No resolutions for me. Too much work keeping them.

By Blogger Sue A., at 1:08 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

By Blogger Sue A., at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------